How to create a developer account on Apple Store? The following text shows what such registration entails, what steps it consists of, it helps with the decision on the right type of account, and points out what to look out for when registering.
Registration can be made at this site: https://developer.apple.com/register/
1. Create an Apple account
2. Buy a developer program
3. Conclude sales and tax agreement
Things to watch out for:
– Apple really verifies the data veracity
– If the name on the credit card does not match, they will require for example a photo ID
– In case of a company registration, they will verify if you are authorised to conclude the contract in the company name – via website, telephone, company credit card, any document
– Financial contracts cannot be edited after their conclusion, it is necessary to seek user support
It is possible to choose from several types of accounts. Practically:
– If you need an immediate registration, choose the individual account
– If you need an access shared with multiple people, you will need a corporate account
– If you need to develop apps for your internal use within a company, select enterprise
|Price||99 USD / year||99 USD / year||299 USD / year|
|Verification||Applicant ID||Company ID||Applicant authorisation|
|Length of registration||immediate||2 – 3 days||2 – 3 days|
This is what the registration of an individual account looks like. You will need a payment card in your name to complete it.
4. Conclusion of developer’s contract
5. Developers’ portal, for now without an affiliate program
6. Select a partner program for developers
7. Individual or corporate registration – selection
8. Individual or corporate registration?
11. Buy program for developers